The NTSA is governed by a Leadership Council. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and making policy decisions for NTSA. It also establishes NTSA committees. The voting members of the Leadership Council are the President, the President-Elect, the Immediate Past President, and at-large Leadership Council members. Members of the 2018 Leadership Council are listed below.
2018 President: Tamara Indianer, AIF, CFP
Tamara is a financial representative of Lincoln Investment Planning, Inc. and the Regional Vice President and manager of Lincoln's New England office. She is committed to nurturing the next generation of financial professionals and dedicated to helping individuals with all aspects of financial planning, focusing on non-profits, colleges and the K-12 marketplace. Tamara has spent over 20 years helping people plan their financial future, 16 of which have been with Lincoln Investment.
President-Elect: Kristine J. Coffey, CPC, CPFA, CPE Associates, Ltd., SOUTHWEST, MIDWEST, Albuquerque, NM
Treasurer: Thomas (Tom) Granger, CLU, CPC, REBC, CPFA, Security Benefit, Topeka, KS
Secretary: Cynthia Kleymann, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
NTSA Executive Director: Brent Neese
At-large Leadership Council Members:
- Joshua (Josh) R. Decker, EFS Advisors, St. Paul, MN
- William (Bill) J. Fisher, PenServ PlanServices, Inc., Horsham, PA
- Jim Kelleher, CPFA, Carruth Compliance Consulting, Tigard, OR
- Douglas (Doug) B. Massey, CLU, ChFC, FSS, OFG Financial Services, Inc., San Angelo, TX
- Richard E. Williams, Williams & Company Financial Services, Grandville, MI
- Adam W. Pearce, CFP, Immediate Past President, The Legend Group, Tucson, AZ