If you’re currently engaged in the 403(b) and/or 457 markets — or if you’re considering entering these markets — a NTSA membership will provide unparalleled opportunities to advance your career.
NTSA is the nation’s only independent, non-profit association dedicated to the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace. The NTSA was formed in 1989 and has grown to include more than 3,200 practitioners, agencies, corporate and employer members. NTSA’s mission is to provide advocacy and high-quality professional education, technical support, and networking forums for all professionals in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace. NTSA is part of the American Retirement Association (ARA).
NTSA members are 403(b) and 457 Plan Advisors and Investment and Service Providers to the Retirement Plan industry. All NTSA members are entitled to the following membership benefits:
Expand your expertise with education, training, credentials and NTSA’s annual conference.
- Expand your expertise with access to high quality, forward-thinking education focused on the needs of 403(b) and 457 professionals.
- Build your network with technical support and networking forums.
- Hone your technical expertise with industry training via the Retirement Plan Academy.
- Save time and money via member discounts on:
- Credential programs: Tax-Exempt & Government Plan Consultant (TGPC) & Certified Plan Fiduciary Adviser (CPFA)
- NTSA Summit, the industry’s premier gathering for 403(b) plan professionals
Connect with the best and get to the next level professionally.
The NTSA Summit gives you insight from top industry thought leaders.
- NTSA’s annual Elite Advisor Award published on NTSA’s portal, the 403(b) Advisor, and profiled in the NTSA Elite Advisor directory.
- Access to NTSA’s Membership Directory online.
- Networking opportunities through volunteerism.
- Regional networking groups address common issues from practitioners in your region.
- Volunteer opportunities include serving on NTSA’s committees or working with an NTSA group.
Develop cutting-edge strategies and receive exclusive, members-only access to NTSA’s online resource center.
NTSA Net, access to research and business intelligence 24/7:
- Practice Management
- Sales Process Development
- Industry News
- Success Stories
- Market Beat Analyses
- Legislative & Regulatory
- Analysis and Opinion for Industry Thought Leaders
- Q&A’s and more
403(b) Advisor, our popular e-newsletter providing insider commentary and industry news affecting the plan advisor community.
With “Ask NTSA,” members have access to technical experts on 403(b) and 457(b) administration and marketing.
Complimentary quarterly government update webcasts to help you keep up with what’s going on.
For more information, please send us an email, chat with us online, or call us at 703.516.9300.