Elite Advisors Award Judging Committee Named
The 2018 NTSA Elite Advisor Award Judging Committee (AJC) has been named. These advisors choose the semifinalists, finalists and 2018 Elite Advisors from among the nominees for the 2018 award.
This year, all members are Elite Advisors themselves and also work with NTSA Strategic Partners:
- Randy Aranowitz, CLU, TPGC, CLTC, 2014 Elite Advisor, from Kades-Margolis Corporation, Wayne, Penn. (GWN)
- Martin Arinaga, CFC, CFP, 2016 Elite Advisor, from Financial Group, Inc., Mililani, Hawaii (PlanMember)
- Michael Cayen, CRC, 2017 Elite Advisor, from M3 Investment Services, Royal Oak, Mich. (Lincoln)
- Josh Decker, CFP, 2016 Elite Advisor, from EFS Advisors, St. Paul, Minn. (EFS)
- Richard Williams, CRC, 2015 Elite Advisor, from Williams & Company Financial Services, Grandville, Mich. (PlanMember)
NTSA Executive Director Brent Neese is an ex officio member. The AJC Chair is NTSA Treasurer Kristine J. Coffey, CPC, CPFA. The chair does not have a vote in the selection of the NTSA Elite Advisors.
The NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who — by their actions and example — have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, and have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement.
Nominations by NTSA Strategic Partners will open Aug. 4, 2017, followed by NTSA members’ nominations.