Tax Reform is on the Table — What’s Next for 403(b)s?
This week the House Ways & Means Committee began marking up the 429-page “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” What will that mean for 403(b) plan advisors?
Find out what you need to know — and how to prepare for the changes that could be coming down the road — at the newly redesigned NTSA Summit.
In addition to being part of the 403(b) industry’s premier networking and information event, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- a condensed day-and-a-half agenda
- first-time attendee orientation
- pre-conference “Deep Dives”
- the latest updates from Washington in “From the Hill to Houston — A Washington Update”
- NTSA Business Meeting and 2018 Elite Advisor Awards
- a robust agenda highlighting all you need to know on the DOL fiduciary rule, health savings accounts (HSAs), state advocacy and more!
Come be part of the NTSA Summit — the only meeting for professionals in the 403(b) and 457 marketplaces. It’s an extraordinary opportunity for you to learn, network and engage with your peers and the nation’s leading industry experts!
Reserve your place today at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/