Is Your Practice Ready for 2018’s Challenges?
Yes, the holidays are upon us — but there’s no time like the present to get a head start on 2018!
The NTSA Summit is where leaders and innovators come together to make a difference for their clients, the industry, and themselves. It is the only national gathering of professionals in the 403(b) and 457 marketplaces, and this year you’ll get updates and insights on:
- Legs & Regs, including an in-depth look at all of the regulatory and legislative changes affecting 403(b), 457(b) and (f), 401(a) governmental/church plans as well as IRAs, with a focus on new hardship rules and loan calculations, the new IRA correction of excesses for 2018, and what new 401(a) documents include for governmental and church employers
- Advising on IRA rollovers under the new fiduciary rule
- The latest on tax reform and the implications for 403(b) and 457 plans
- The 90 day “dash” program: a time-tested process to help you reach your business goals and secure qualified new relationships.
- Fixes for common 403(b) and 457 plan failures
- The evolution of the 403(b) market and state advocacy issues
- A 2018 economic and market outlook
- A special session on overcoming school access issues
- And insights from the NTSA panel of Elite Advisors!
Never been to the NTSA Summit? We’ve got a special new attendee orientation session to help you get acclimated to THE 403(b) and 457 advisor networking and educational event of the year!
The NTSA Summit
Jan. 23-25, 2018
Find out more and register today at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/