List Price: $282
Member Discounted Price: $262
Order today: Online in the ASPPA bookstore
Authored by industry experts Kristi Cook, JD, TGPC and Ellie Lowder, TGPC, The Source: 403(b) & 457(b) Plans is the authoritative resource for anyone involved in the 403(b) and 457(b) marketplace (also is the required reading for ASPPA’s Tax-Exempt & Governmental Plan Certificate and Credential examinations, TGPC-1 and TGPC-2).
This valuable resource includes the final 403(b) regulations, their impact, and practical suggestions on how plan sponsors can manage a 403(b) program in compliance with applicable IRS requirements and deadlines. The Source also covers all aspects of ERISA and non-ERISA retirement plans for public education and tax-exempt 501(c) 3 employers.
The Source provides readers with comprehensive technical information along with explanations and citations of relevant Code Sections and comes packed with useful checklists and sample forms.
- DOL fee disclosure regs for participants and fiduciaries
- DOL proposed expansion of meaning of term fiduciary for investment advisors
- Updates on IRS prototype document status
- Roth 457s for governmental plans
- Roth conversions for governmental plans
- Clarifications and updates to church plan chapter
- New compliance forms and checklists that coordinate with Summit efforts
- The Source is also available in online format!
Purchasers of the online edition receive secure access for to a fully searchable and cross-referenced Web site that contains the same information included in the print edition. Each Online Edition subscriber is issued a unique log-in by e-mail 3-5 business days after purchase, which will include a username and password to access The Source Online version. Purchasers of the Online Edition will receive access to the Web site for one year (365 days) from the date the account was activated.